Sunday, June 29, 2008

Let me see... Monologue? Poetry? A song perhaps?
I've got it! I shall do all of the three!

#1, Monologue:

Hello my dear reader, it is a privilege to have you visiting my corner of the world. Today is Sunday, therefore the annual practice of sleeping in late was far from neglected. At least by most... for at my first waking I...well...fell back to sleep. But later I got up and practiced my fiddle for an hour until I felt something both familiar and expected. It started as a small rumble but was drowned out by the lower vibrations of my violin. Then it increased into a ravenous craving. With all the endurance I could muster I resisted the temptation to cease my time of practice... But alas,vanity, vanity, all was vanity(says the musician).

#2, Poetry:

Blogging is a thing that as often as I can I try to carry through
to get exposure, to unleash my feelings and all of this upon you
but when the computer is off and the laptop shut,I begin my life anew
for every day is like a post which must pass the Lords review
-by me

#3, song writing:

In consideration of the simple fact that you cannot hear the tune, I am reluctant to in form you that this section will, for the present time, be neglected.

the end!

4 comments:

  1. yo Alex. Haven't seen you in a while!! How's it going?
    After reading your post, it occurred to me that you're a decent speller!! Accept my applause.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex - that was a great post. I loved the first two but would really love to hear the song. I guess I will have to do that when I get home. By the way, we are leaving tomorrow night and are looking forward to seeing everyone. It sure sounds like you are busy but handling it well. Love you, Grandma Dot

    ReplyDelete
  3. *laughs* nice post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.... you are one funny guy Alex!

    Nice post btw:)

    -Destiny

    ReplyDelete